SQL Server training in Baroda
Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft. Its primary function is to store and retrieve data as requested by other software applications like ASP .Net, C#, VB .Net, VB6, etc.
- The Structured Query Language (SQL) is used in manipulating data stored in Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS).
- SQL provides commands through which data can be extracted, sorted, updated, deleted and inserted.
- SQL can be used with any RDBMS such as MySQL, mSQL, PostgresSQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Access, Sybase, Ingres etc.
- All the important and common SQL statements are supported by these RDBMS, however, each has its own set of proprietary statements and extensions.
SQL Server Training Institute in Vadodara
- Develop complex & robust SQL queries for SQL Server 2012, 2008 & 2005
- Build simple & correlated subqueries
- Transform data with built-in functions
- Query multiple tables with self joins, outer joins & inner joins
- Execute analytic functions to calculate ranks
- Summarize data using aggregation & grouping
- Backup and Restore Database
- Creating Views
How to apply for SQL Server Course?
- Visit our Karelibaug Vadodara office
- Timings: 9am to 12pm or 4pm to 7pm, Monday to Friday.
- You should have basic knowledge of computer and any programming language.